Saturday, September 8, 2007

Never too young

Last weekend at church something funny happened. I had to sub in Laura's Sunday School class for the second hour. When I got there to relieve the first hour teacher she said Laura made her laugh. That is quite believable, I just wondered why. She had turned some music on in the background and Laura perked up right away and asked "Is this tobyMac?" The teacher could not believe that a 5 year old would discern such a thing. I told her we were huge tobyMac fans and that Laura knows most of the songs. Her coot.

This brings me to my next bit of news, ALL 50 toes now possess tickets to the upcoming tobyMac concert, even Laura is going to go. The kids are so excited, we can hardly wait. Our only concern is that Adam will be in town, but we will have to roll the dice on that one. If he can't make it maybe one of your would like to join us?

2 comments:

GoughRMAK said...

I'm sure any of our brood would accompany you in his place. :) Hopefully, he can make it. Our concert is next weekend, we'll let you know how is goes. R is leaving the day after ours to travel. He got close to missing this one.

M

Kate said...

me me me!
how fun! you gotta take a pic when there!