Saturday, May 10, 2008

Life School Musical

I knew once we got home it would be harder to find time to blog...and it has been. I haven't even had a chance to upload the three week pictures of Sarah. One of the reasons we have been so busy is because the kids were all in a big musical at church. The put on a great show called Life School Musical which was a take of on the ever so popular High School Musical. All three of the big kids had special parts and they did a great job.

Emma was one of the main characters and performed the sign language to one song that was so graceful and beautiful.Laura was the cutest "bug" you have ever seen.
Andrew was the friend of the healed man and had another part where he was part of the basketball team.


All the kids did a great job. If you would like to browse more pictures of the show you can view them here.

3 comments:

:)De said...

Wishing you a Happy Mother's Day!
:)De

EEEEMommy said...

That sounds so cool! I love sign language!

I'm so glad you're all home together again and will continue to pray for Sarah to gain weight and for the sale of your house and a smooth transition back to Pax. Whew! And I thought I was busy! I will encourage you to keep drinking water water water and try to put your feet up. My mom always used to tell me that you never see milk cows doing anything but standing and chewing their cud. Too much activity will definitely result in a decrease in your milk supply. But enough of my lecturing...you probably get enough of that from the doctors. ;)

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

Fun - I love church musicals!