Monday, May 19, 2008

9s

I think I have rubbed off on Andrew in a number sort of way.

I told you how I have a thing for even numbers, weird I know. My bloggy friend, Jennifer had a good point, even numbers are just so divisble, which makes them neat and tidy, and I like neat and tidy.

Well Andrew loves numbers in a different way, he loves all of them. He can remember any random fact that involves a number, he has been known to sit for hours and read the Guinness Book of Records.

Yesterday when we were talking we made a few observations, they all seemed to involve a 9

-He was turning 9
-At birth he weighed 9.9
-His bday is the 18, a multiple of 9
-He was born in 1999
-At 9:07 pm

He loves that kind of thing.

The best news is Sarah is just shy of 9 pounds, weighing in at 8lb 15 oz this morning. That's right folks that is one ounce more than her birth weight. I will post pictures of the little fatty later. I know you don't believe me, I really will try. This mama is one busy woman and I really do run out of time or just plain forget.

3 comments:

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

That's a really cool talent. I can't do that at all, but I also love to find number patterns. Thanks for the shout-out!

The Conrad Family said...

You are doing great! My blogging came to a real standstill after Hudson was born. I still dont' keep up like a should. Maybe I should work on blogging on days that are multiples of 9 :).

Anonymous said...

Andrew sounds a lot like me when I was growing up - does he know who Robert Wadlow is? :)

Happy 9th Birthday Andrew!