Thursday, March 13, 2008

Compose Yourself



Tonight was a big night for our family. Andrew had a part in his school program, he played the music composer Johannes Brahms. He had quite a few lines to memorize and did an amazing job and his delivery was flawless. I would even go a step furthur and say he even showed some natural talent. All of the kids in the third grade had a part in the chorus but he wanted more, so he tried out for a special part with lines to memorize. I have to tell you I was a little nervous as this did not seem like an area for him to excel, boy was I wrong. I am glad I kept my mouth shut and just let him do his thing. He was great!!! I was so proud of him.

I wish you could've been there.

3 comments:

Katie said...

Awesome Andrew! Wish I could've been there!

60 toes said...

I'm sad that I missed it big man. You're great. I'm proud of you.
~D

Jennifer@DoingTheNextThing said...

That's so fun! Way to go, Andrew!