Sunday, August 19, 2007

Blogging First

This morning I had a special blogging moment...at church.

I was walking across "The Gathering" our church's quaintly named lobby area and saw someone that I recognized, yet had never met. I told Emma there is "the Nomad". I ran up to Justin to tell him that I have been following his blog and was glad to see that he was back to attend his sister's wedding. I told him that I was 50 toes and that we loved living vicariously through him and reading of his adventures.

It was funny because afterwards a few a friends said that they saw him too, but I guess I was the only one crazy enough to run up to him and introduce myself. I feel like I know him...plus I was so anxious to meet someone I had "met" through blogging. I am hopeful to meet more of my blogging buddies in time.

I have so much to fill you all in on, it had been busy around here getting 40 toes ready to start school tomorrow. Even Adam is starting school tomorrow, a Navy school, none the less school. We still have many details to report from the summer, but I will have more time when soon.

Check back tomorrow for a totally fun tune for our Music Monday.

On a different note, if you are reading Jon Graves blog you will know Jeseca, his beloved wife of 11 years, lost her battle with cancer last Wednesday. Please keep Jon and the boys in your prayers during this time. I am amazed at their attitude and encouraged by their faith.

No comments: