Friday, March 30, 2007

Just Laura


One part of my job that I like is there are random weekdays when I'm off. These turn in to fun days I get to spend with Charlotte and Laura. It is so different to have just Laura without Emma and Andrew. Laura is already getting so big she doesn't really seem like the baby of the family anymore but she still is and still gets treated like the baby. Being the youngest has become part of her character, that's good and bad, both positive and negative. She has been our little princess from birth.

The other part I like about these random days off is walking Emma and Andrew to the bus stop. It's fun to be with them and enjoy part of their day.

So as Charlotte, Laura and I prepare to head out for a day together running some errands, I'm looking forward to spending the day with two of my ladies. It's fun to take them to lunch and enjoy them. How did Laura turn five already?

No comments: