Wednesday, September 17, 2008

In a word...

Andrew wrote this poem recently at school. I loved it and wanted to share it with you.

That little guy melts my heart, I tell you. This is his autobiographical poem.

Andrew
Funny, nice, giving, honest
Brother of Emma, Laura, and Sarah
Lover of family, dog, world
Who feels happy, tired, hungry
Who needs a brother, a nice sister, a car
Who gives jokes, happiness, and love
Who fears fires, bridges, earthquakes
Who would like to travel, win a game show, have $1,000
Resident of Maryland
Scott


And there you have it, Andrew in a word.

2 comments:

Kasie @ ~The Art of Life~ said...

I love that Charlotte!
You should frame it with a picture of him.

(((Hugs)))
Miss ya!

JulieMonte said...

very talented writer. He hasn't changed. I loved the part about wanting $1000. I still remember how he used to go around searching for coins/money. Beckham is the same way. Always on the lookout for money.