Sunday, February 3, 2008

Drumroll please

After using the random number generator and the help of my husband as the truly unbiased third party, I am happy to announce the winner is:

Bree at the trott family blog.

I will email Stacey to let her know you are the lucky winner, all you have to do is go to her site and make your selection....that could be the hardest part, they are all so cute.

If you are bummed that you are not the winner and were hoping to get your hands on some of Stacey's adorable stationery, I have a deal for you. To thank all of you for your encouraging comments about her products she is offering a discount to all 5o toes readers.

She is offering 15 for the price of 10. Buy 10 cards, get 5 free......what a deal!!!!! All you have to do is go to her website and place your order and mention that you are a reader of 50 toes.

Stacey, thanks so much for your generosity, we all love your stuff. Congrats to Bree.

That whole bloggy giveaway was a lot of fun, I can't wait to do it again sometime. For now I have found a lot more blogs to keep up with. See you in the blogosphere.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Oh my word Charlotte! I found your blog from a link. I noticed the address and realized it had to be you.
Check us out over at
preciousinhissite.blogspot.com
Love you all,
Pete and Kristen